Tuesday, May 19, 2009

it's a "tore"tillia

As we're enjoying a family meal of beef fajitas, the kids were happily eating -- and playing with -- their tortillias (the only part of the meal they ate, by the way, but at least we didn't fix them hotdogs while we ate "real" food).

Joel starts to pick his up and it tears. He said "Mine tore!!" then thinks a second before announcing his brilliant revelation:
"Hey! That's why it's called a 'tore' tillia! Because you tear it! See, Mommy, I tore it."

No comments:

"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD."
Psalm 139:1-6 (NIV)