We just spent a wonderful day at lake Ray Roberts with 3 other families and I just have to say we are so blessed to have friends like these, and have this great beach and picnic area so near us, and be able to hang out like we did today. We shared everything from hot dogs to sun block to taking turns watching kids... You know you had a great time when the kids AND adults fall asleep in the car on the way home (except the driver, of course!).
I just love our little community and family of believers, love sharing life with them and love loving Jesus with them. Pictures coming soon (maybe next weekend, when I have a chance to spend time on the computer again!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD."
Psalm 139:1-6 (NIV)


No comments:
Post a Comment