Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chronicle of today, Sept 13

Watched hurricane Ike coverage, prayed for Houston-area residents.
Farmer's market peaches.
Fun lunch with sweet friends.
Pedicure and manicure with sweet friend.
Allison turned the family room into an "apartment" -- complete with jewelry section.
Defined "hippie" and the peace sign for Allison (how do I get myself into these things?).
Dinner at Joe's Crab Shack with Francis's -- had a rockin' good time.
Marveled as Joel ate popcorn shrimp, broccoli, honey almond trout and saffron rice. I think he ate more than me.

No comments:

"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD."
Psalm 139:1-6 (NIV)