I noticed a question about the title of our blog. I wish I could tell you some deeply sentimental story of the analogy of wild berries to our lives together. You know...how we are lovers of nature and the image of a berry, rich and colorful -- and sometimes even dangerous -- against the backdrop of thorny brush is like the picture of our lives in Christ as we travail this planet...
But really, as we decided to create the blog on the spur of the moment (literally, "Hey Matt, I think we need to do a blog." "Ok.") the name was just as random.
"What do we call it?"
"Uuuuhhhmmmmm.... Wild Berries."
Truth be told, it's the flavor of wine cooler I was drinking as I set up the page.
So there you have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD."
Psalm 139:1-6 (NIV)


1 comment:
Awesomeness. Welcome to the blogosphere!
Post a Comment